I recently read a Single Dad Romance that I just fell in love with the book of these two longtime friends and just felt the need to share some of my fave Single Dad Romances. Because who can resist a DILF??!!??!! (And for those unsure what is a DILF it is Dad I Like to F*uck) I am so getting my husband a coffee mug for Christmas with this saying on it, hehe!
First up is Prescott Lane’s latest release for what inspired this Blog post ALL MY LIFE where you can find my Book Review.
[book-info title=”1″ author=”1″ number=”1″]
2. Next up is a little Nanny/ Single Dad Romance that I devoured and am STILL majorly obsessed with this book cover! I mean I think its the prettiest thing I have ever seen!
[book-info title=”2″ author=”2″ number=”2″]
3. And who cannot pass up LJ Shen’s Hot Holes?!?! Umm this series I can reread on the regular and still cannot get enough these total a**holes but they are still irresistible! SCANDALOUS is a Must Read through and through and with abs like those…
[book-info title=”3″ author=”3″ number=”3″]
4. Holy Hotness on a Cracker!!! I have no idea what I just said, but that’s what this book does to me… It is somewhat forbidden, dirty, wrong – but not really, and just overall a steamy DILF Doctor that you hope gets paged to your room, hahaha! Hotness factor is INSANE with this one, just saying!
[book-info title=”4″ author=”4″ number=”4″]
5. And for my final fifth pick is THIS is DANGEROUS & THIS is BEAUTIFUL since its a duet and not to ruin a surprise but it does center on a Single Dad… I LOVED the first book of this duet series and fell hard for Detective Logan, whew its a good one! And have some donuts on hand!
Today I am sharing 5 Books that made me cry! You know sometimes you crave those emotionally gripping stories that give you all the roller coaster of emotions breaking you down and putting you back together again. Well scroll down below for my Top 5 List Today!
Happy Friday Book Friends! In case you are finding yourself with lots of free time over the Thanksgiving holiday here are 5 of my Top Read Book Series this year. I promise you if you follow any of my book recommendations you will absolutely DEVOUR these books! I put the books in alphabetical order by Author because I can’t choose amongst the Top 5.
I want to share 5 authors that have given me that craveable Book High followed by that undeniable Book Hangover. I LOVE these author’s current Book Series that they can trample all over my broken heart all they want, because even a second reread I will devour these books! Here’s to Happy Writing to these wonderful authors and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for my roller coaster of emotions!
I am back with my second edition of Fast Five Friday (which I totally stole from Lisa Suzanne’s book Clickbait – Go read it if you have not yet its really good!)
Below are FIVE top things I am into right now, hope you enjoy!
A Little Like Destiny by Lisa Suzanne debuts August 31st and I just DEVOURED this book in less than a day. It is that good! I will warn you that there is a Book 2, but this book is a MUST READ and you can read Chapter 1!
*Except I am reading the book while my husband is on his iPad!*
3. I am obsessed with The Chainsmokers new song HONEST it is currently on repeat! I was a bit disappointed with The Chainsmokers after seeing them ‘perform’ as DJ’s in Las Vegas a few months back (I mean who wants to hear the YMCA at 3AM in a hot Las Vegas Nightclub?!?!), but with this song and seeing concert snaps on their Instastory from their recent show in Israel they are back in my good graces!
4. I am obsessed with Halo Top ice cream and the Birthday Cake flavor is AMAZING!
5. Speaking of ICE CREAM did you see the Chrissy Teigen’s ‘Just Fucking Scoop It‘ Ice Cream Spoon?!?! This whole Twitter debacle is hilarious!!!
Okay off to try to get Lisa Suzanne’s book A Little Like Destiny out of my head and try to start another book!
Happy Reading Bookworms!!!
Bookworm Between the Sheets
*Some images are not my originals and were found online*